Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Froobie, we are closer together now BECAUSE of everything we have been through together in the last 6-7 years. You are more important to me than anyone else on the planet. Sure, we have our probs, but together, we can always work through them. I just want this christmas to be me, and you, chilling like villains. I want to be close to you, to love you, and to smell you. (that sounds wierd, but it's not meant to be)
First and foremost, I want you to be happy. And I remember now what your father told me the secret was... do everything she tells me too! But I'm my own man, and one thing you haven't told me to do is thank you for being there and really being with me this whole time. We are better when we work together. And I don't want you to feel like I'm not working on this with you. I'm just a dude, but a dude in love with you!

P.S. Santa still wants to surprise you with SOMETHING! So I'll see you a few hours after work.

My little mushkin... I love you!
-K

P.P.S. I changed your hair page so it just says your first name... okay?

No comments: