Monday, November 24, 2003

Things are one big fricken HAIRBALL at work! Hectic as shit... I need to wear my brooks bros. shirt with a tie tomorrow... meeting with clients now! Funny thing is, I barely know what the fuck I'm doing! I have prepared two proposals today, and am following up on a whole slew of new towing clients. This shit is crazy, like me. I miss you, and love you so much. I just wanted to say that I am sorry for the last couple of weeks, and you have been great during this time, very patient. I don't know why you put up with me, and I will work very hard to be the man that you need. I love you more than you will ever know. And I will see you later, we can talk, or whatever.... I want to have fun with you again! And if it's my fault, then pinch me on the butt and call me stupid.

-K

No comments: