Wednesday, February 04, 2004

First of all, you should feel safe with me. When I am with you at home, at night, it would take a grizzy bear to get through me to you. You have seen me go toe to toe with clown-face, and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to do the same with the drunk asshole wife-beater next door. Since we'd rather not have that happen, the simple solution is to merely call the cops instantly when we hear shit go down next door. We will be aggressive with Abraham regarding moving them out, and doing things around our pad like the linoleum and leak in the kitchen sink. If he can't get aggressive with the next door neighbors, then we will lead the charge. We are good tenants, and should not feel afraid or intimidated by our low rent. I love you. More than you will ever know....
-K

No comments: