Thursday, March 03, 2005

Good afternoon. Synchronicity...strange coincidences...random acts of madness. This is life in Los Angeles. If you haven't seen or heard from someone in a long-ass time, you're sure to "run into" that person within a 5-mile radius of Hollywood. I'm not kidding. My fiance's client works for a school that just interviewed my mother's husband. AND, the funny thing about it was that my fiance's client KNEW who he was, and what his relationship was to me the entire time, but she kept it quiet. Ha ha. She had to laugh. He was actually using his wife's father's name on his resume. Can you believe the lowest form of name-dropping there is? My Grandfather, (Jackie Coogan) was deceased before he had even met my mom. He hadn't even met the man who's name he was using as a reference! That's balls. Just goes to show you, the kind of ankle-biting, fleas you pick up in this park. So, in the name of fairness, here's his name.

Rob Tobin, I hope you google this.

-Hollywoodkids

No comments: